Note: Only HP Generation 8 or higher servers with iLO 4 or higher are supported.
1. To add the HP iLO Service click the “+” button in the bottom right corner of the services menu. You will see this dropdown list:
2. Click on the HP iLO option.
3. Configure your HP settings.
Note: In the field “Connect to Private Network” choose the ITmanager.net Enterprise Server you have setup. If you have not set up the Enterprise server you can download it from here.
4. Click on save.
5. After saving your connection, HP iLO should now be displayed in your list of Services.
6. Click on the HP iLO Server and you will connect to your HP iLO home screen:
Still have questions?