Our team is very excited to announce that as of March 9, 2015, the first version of ITmanager.net that supports monitoring has been made available for Android! ITmanager.net 4.0 allows IT Administrators to use their Android devices to monitor all of their servers and receive notifications from their choice of Email, SMS and/or Android Push.
Other features available with ITmanager.net 4.0 include:
- Manage Active Directory Users & Computers
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Private Network Connector now supports Proxy servers
ITmanager.net 4.0 for iOS with monitoring is on it’s way!
About Smarter Apps
ITmanager.net was released in August 2012 by Smarter Apps Inc. The people of Smarter Apps are the creators of the first mobile network administration app, Idokorro Mobile Admin and also the creators of the BlackBerry App World storefront. Millions of mobile users use apps created by the Smarter Apps team every day. To learn more about our management team, go to our company page.